Dear Students / Parents,
We would like to inform you about Fleming College (Canada) – Courses and other details required for Admission in Sep 2018 Intake.
FLEMING COLLEGE –
- Main campus occupies 80 hectares of green space.
- Located in the heart of the Kawarthas on the western edge of the City of Peterborough and just two minutes off of Highway 115, Fleming’s Sutherland campus is located.
- Fleming’s Sutherland Campus is the college’s largest campus with approximately 4,380 full-time students.
- Fleming College has campus locations in Peterborough, Lindsay, Cobourg and Haliburton.
- The college has been a leader in environmental education for more than 35 years.
- With 200 acres of park-like green space, the campus features state-of-the-art learning and teaching facilities and sixon-campus student residence buildings.
- Sutherland Campus houses a triple gymnasium, aquatic facilities and the latest in fitness equipment.
Website : http://flemingcollege.ca
Location : 599 Brealey Drive, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada K9J 7B1 (1:30 hrs. drive from Toronto)
Application Fees: Application Fees Waiver
Diploma (2 Years) & Advance Diploma Programs (3 Years) for 10+2 or 10+3 education pattern: –
Minimum IELTS overall score 6.0 Bands – (not less than 5.5 bands).
PG – Graduate Certificate and Fast Track Programs for 10+2+3 or more education pattern (1 or 2 Years):-
Minimum IELTS overall score 6.0 bands (not less than 5.5 bands).
TUITION FEES: – $ 13,000 TO $ 16,000 CAD (APPROX.)
- Offer letter issue process time 8 to 10 working days.
- Tuition fees must be paid before deadline mentioned in College offer letter.
- Wire Transfer details are clearly mentioned in attached separate wire transfer letter with Hard copy of offer letter.
- When you are transferring funds through TT/ Wire Transfer. Please mention student’s full name, Date of Birth and Student’s College ID.
- Notarized documents are required to lodge application.
- Telephonic Interview is must with Student before lodging application.
Note: In case of Visa refusal and/or withdrawal, student must have to bear difference amount while getting refund money from colleges and University due to dollar rate fluctuation. It will be less approximately Rs. 50,000 to 60,000/-. Please explain to all your students as well as their parents in details regarding this difference in amounts
SPP ADMISSION CRITERIA /GUIDELINES FOR HIGHER CHANCE OF VISA: (Recommended by CIC /Colleges)
- Fresher with good academics (Close to 60 % and above) will have good chance to get admit + Visa
- Gap in studies cannot be more than 1 years for UG and not more than 4 years for Graduates (do not submit fake experience certificate)
- Backlogs in core subjects and number of backlogs in same subject are being viewed with attention. Maximum number of 8 backlogs will be accepted. (For 12 + 4 max. 8 backlogs & for 12+3 max. 4 backlogs accepted)
- Minimum 55 % and above (higher second class) is must, However priority will be given to 60 % and above marks students
- In case of more than 8 backlogs – there should be 60 % in last 2 semesters and no backlogs
- Core subject grades should be minimum 60 % and above including Math & English
- For Medical students, marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 60 % or above.
- For Non-Medical students, marks in Math, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 60 % or above.
- For Commerce students, marks in Accounting, Statistics, and Business & Economics should be close to 60 % or above
PROGRAM LIST FOR SEP 2017 INTAKE
WIRE TRANSFER DETAILS:-
|BANK NAME||ROYAL BANK OF CANADA|
|BANK ADDRESS||401 GEORGE STREET NORTH, PETERBOROUGH, ONTARIO, CANADA K9H 3R4.
|BANK TRANSIT – BANK ACCOUNT||03782-102-569-1|
ABA Routing number
|STUDENT NAME/ COLLEGE ID AND DATE OF BRITH|
WITHDRAWAL AND REFUND:-
Note: This is to bring to your notice that increased the administrative fees they hold for new incoming students who request transfer to another institution upon arrival from $1,115 to $1,500.*
If you want to apply for a refund, you must complete and submit an International Student Withdrawal Form. The Withdrawal Form must be filled in completely to ensure that the refund is processed. You must submit your withdrawal request by the stipulated deadline in order to be eligible for a fee refund. You can submit your forms and documentation by either e-mail, drop off in person, mail or fax.
- If you have received a Visa Denial, please follow these steps:
Send your International Student Withdrawal Form, the Visa Denial Letter (issued by the Canadian embassy or consulate) and appropriate documents by mail, fax or email within the first 20 school days of the semester. Upon receipt of all documentation, your withdrawal application will be processed to refund your fees paid, minus a $200 administrative charge.
- If you choose to withdraw from the college for any reason other than a Visa Denial, please follow these steps:
- Within the first 10 school days of the semester, you must submit a completed Fleming College International Student Withdrawal Form, plus the appropriate documentation to receive a refund of the tuition fees you paid. Your withdrawal must be approved by the Office of the Registrar. Upon receipt of all the appropriate documents at the Office of the Registrar, your withdrawal application will be processed to refund your fees paid, minus a $2,300 administrative charge.
- If you withdraw after the first 10 school days of the semester, you must submit a completed Fleming College International Student Withdrawal Form, plus the appropriate documentation. Upon receipt of all the appropriate documents at the Office of the Registrar, your withdrawal application will be processed. In accordance to Fleming policy, you will not be eligible for a refund of fees paid.
Please ensure that you provide one of the following documents with your Withdrawal Form in order for it be processed.
- Letter of Acceptance, if you are transferring to another institution (you will also need to complete a Third party Release Form).
- A plane ticket, if you are returning home
- Other extraordinary circumstances (please speak to the Office of the Registrar for more details).
- If you are a freshman (new student) you will also need to provide copies of your Passport and valid Study Permit.
For students withdrawing for reasons other than transfer, your fee refund will be issued in the same format as the original method of payment (i.e. if you paid by wire transfer, the refund will be made by wire transfer) and to the same person/account who made the initial payment. Please ensure that you complete the appropriate Form for the method of refund. For students transferring to other institutions, remaining funds will be transferred directly to the institution approved on your International Withdrawal form.
The student is responsible to ensure that the Office of the Registrar receives all documentation. Failure to do so may delay processing of your withdrawal request submission.
Throughout the year, we experience larger than normal volumes of workload, such as during Registration, which will cause delays to the processing of refunds. We appreciate your understanding and patience during these times. Failure to officially withdraw will negatively reflect on your records.
If you have not received your refund within 60 days once all steps for a refund have been completed and documentation has been submitted, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please submit your withdrawal request forms and documentation to: email@example.com. You can also Fax on (705) 749-5507. Each application for tuition Fee refund will be evaluated on a per case basis.
Fleming College is pleased to offer free airport pickup for new International Students. Students will be picked-up at the Toronto Pearson International Airport and brought directly to their accommodation in Peterborough or Lindsay. To register this facility please visit http://flemingcollege.ca/international-education/international-education-at-fleming#international-arrival-service.
Note: Forms will not be accepted without a valid drop off location. Fleming College is not a valid drop off location. A confirmation of your airport pick up will be sent within 10 business days of receiving completed form and will include instructions for locating the shuttle at the airport.
ACCOMMODATION: To make your arrival a little more comfortable, Fleming College offers a limited number of free rooms at our Sutherland Residence in Peterborough. Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Cancellation Policy: Fleming College requires at least 48-hours notification to cancel a room.
Students arriving on other days can contact Severn Court Student Residence to reserve a room for 5 Days at a cost of $200, fee to be paid at time of reservation.
- Severn Court Student Residence Apartments
555 Wilfred Drive
Peterborough, Ontario K9K 1W1
Ph: 705 740 0909
- 4, 8 and 12 month leases available
- Within walking distance to the College
- The Village on Argyle
Hotels – Peterborough (ask for the Fleming rate if available)
- Hotels – Lindsay (ask for the Fleming rate if available)
Please Note: Students who participate in arrival services and then withdraw from the college in their first semester will have the cost deducted from their tuition refund amount at the following rates:
Airport Pick Up: $108
5 Day Free Stay Room: $175
Administration Fee: $50
If you have any questions please contact:
We have already started sending applications for Sep 2018 Intake.