BRITISH COLUMBIA’S ENERGYCOLLEGE AND SPP PARTICIPATING INSTITUTION
We are happy to provide you details regarding NLC’s program availability, Location, Wire- transfer details, offered students services and Refund Policy for Sep – 2017 intake.
COLLEGE NAME : NORTHERN LIGHTS COLLEGE (www.nlc.bc.ca)
LOCATION : Fort St. John, BC, Canada, V1J 6K1 (1 Hr. flight distance from Vancouver)
APPLICATION FEES : $ 100 CAD (Non-Refundable)
TUITION FEES : $ 4,426 / semester
DLI No. : 019395299444
– 6.0 overall no band less than 5.5 for DIPLOMA AND CERTIFICATE Programs.
– 6.0 overall no band less than 6.0 for POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA Programs.
International education : –
For over 20 years, Northern Lights College has been welcoming international students from around the world to our area of Beautiful British Columbia.
While attending Northern Lights College many students complete certificates or diplomas and then successfully transfer to universities across Canada to complete their degree. Students choose Northern Lights College because we offer:
- Small class sizes which means a lot of personal attention for every student
- First and second year university level courses many of which transfer to universities in
British Columbia and across Canada
- Lower tuition and affordable on-campus housing and homestays
- Conditional Letters of Acceptance to ESL students
- The option for upper level ESL students to take a combined ESL/UT Program
- Modern, new campuses and residence buildings
- Free wireless and on campus computer usage
- A natural lifestyle (fishing, camping, hiking, outdoor sports, wildlife, Aurora Borealis)
- Friendly people on campus, in our safe city, and in the welcoming homestays
- Many volunteer opportunities
- A great environment with international students studying alongside Canadian students
in a peaceful city with no crowds
- Local employment opportunities for students enrolled full-time in academic programs
- Located in a ZERO PERCENTUN EMPLOYMENT AREA.
- Northern Lights College who qualify to work have jobs that pay at least $10.25 per hour..
SPP ADMISSION CRITERIA / GUIDELINES FOR HIGHER CHANCE OF VISA: (Recommended by CIC / Colleges)
- Fresher with good academics (Close to 60 % and above) will have good chance to get admit + Visa
- Gap in studies cannot be more than 1 years for UG and not more than 4 years for Graduates (do not submit fake experience certificate)
- Backlogs in core subjects and number of backlogs in same subject are being viewed with attention. Maximum number of 8 backlogs will be accepted. (For 12 + 4 max. 8 backlogs & for 12+3 max. 4 backlogs accepted)
- Minimum 55 % and above (higher second class) is must, However priority will be given to 60 % and above marks students
- In case of more than 8 backlogs – there should be 60 % in last 2 semester and no backlogs
- Core subject grads should be minimum 60 % and above including Math & English
- For Medical students, marks in Biology, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 60 % or above.
- For Non-Medical students, marks in Math, Physics & Chemistry should be close to 60 % or above.
- For Commerce students, marks in Accounting, Statistics, Business & Economics should be close to 60 % or above
1. Application Processing Time 8-10 working days.
2. Clear Copy of Documents without Notary (Color Photo Copy)
3. Once student received conditional offer letter, he/she will need to pay the tuition fees for the final offer letter.
4. Airport Pickup and accommodation facility is available.
Easiest Way to Get PR:
Please refer British Columbia Immigration
PROGRAM LIST FOR SEP – 2017 INTAKE
MODE OF PAYMENT: Need to pay through Western Union
Make a payment in your currency—without hassles, processing fees or delays.
MAKE YOUR PAYMENT in 5 simple steps
Step 1: Enter Your Student Details
Enter your student information on the GlobalPay for Students home page.
Step 2: Enter Your Payment Amount
Enter your payment amount in Canadian dollars.
Step 3: Select Your Currency and Country*
Select the currency you would like to pay in and your country.
Step 4: Print Your Payment Instructions
Enter the details of the person making the payment and print your payment instructions.
Step 5: Process Your Payment Locally
Complete your payment at your bank or with online banking using the printed instructions.
*Due to banking regulations, not all currencies are available. If your home currency isn’t offered, you can pay in another currency, such as the U.S. dollar. currency—without hassles, processing fees or
Refund Policy :
- Only students who are refused a study permit are eligible for a tuition refund, less a $250 processing fee. As stated in your offer letter and official Letter of Acceptance, the first semester tuition and medical insurance fee ($4,768) are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-deferrable. Any tuition paid beyond the first semester is refundable.
- Application Fee, Homestay Finding Fee, and Student Fee: No refund.
- First month’s homestay fee: No refund if cancellation occurs less than 30 calendar days prior to the beginning of the semester. 100% refund if cancellation occurs at least 30 calendar days before the start of the semester.
All documentation for refunds should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Refunds may take 6-8 weeks to process. Please note tuition fees are not transferrable to other institutions
ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE MEDICAL INSURANCE
Students who arrive will be enrolled in the college medical plan at the student’s expense. The
cost is $399 for 6 months.
In case of Visa refusal and/or withdrawal, student must have to bear difference amount while getting refund money from colleges and University due to dollar rate fluctuation. It will be less approximately Rs. 50,000/- to 60,000/-. Please explain to all your students as well as their parents in details regarding this difference amounts.
Airport Pickup and Accommodation:
Northern Lights College provides both services to the students, and both services are chargeable. Please do contact us once the student receive visa and we will be happy to help with the services.
We have already started applications for Sep – 2017 Intake.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.