The Entrepreneur stream of Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee program is a like a breeze of fresh air for prospective immigrants. They can apply for immigration to this province under the scheme once they are eager to make investment in business in this province. There are certain requirements which have to be fulfilled for immigration under the Business Investor program of this province:
- The investor should be ready to make an investment of 3 lakh CAD. This investment can be in Saskatchewan or Regina. This scheme has no relation with the Express Entry program of Canada.
- There should be stake in the business of atleast 33%.
- He should have a property in Saskatchewan that can be proved equivalent to worth $500,000.
- He should also have a good experience in business of a minimum period of three years.
It’s important to understand that the proposed investors should also have a business plan through which they can create jobs for atleast two people.
The other scheme which has been introduced is International Skilled Worker niche of the Saskatchewan Express Entry.
Under this, the candidates should have been able to get 60 for different scorecards of age, work experience, language efficiency and education. There should have been a work experience of a minimum period of 1 year in the professions which are a part of the Saskatchewan Occupations in Demand list which has been released for the international workers. The other requirements are just the same which include a CLB 7 and a professional experience of 1 year in these occupations. There is a requirement for show money also if you don’t have a job opportunity prior to settlement in this province. Upon meeting all these candidates, the profile of a candidate is handpicked from the pool of Express Entry by the Saskatchewan authorities and then he is granted 600 points automatically getting him approved for the coveted Invitation to Apply.
The third route for the candidates to immigrate to this province is through the family referral route.
Under this route, the candidates can become eligible if they have sponsorship from a family member who is already a PR holder or a citizen of the Saskatchewan province. For his eligibility, following conditions are required:
- The sponsor must have resided in this province for a period of one year.
- The candidate should be a holder of a post secondary educational certificate from his native country.
- The candidate should have a job offer in the employment opportunities which are a part of either NOC list A and B.
- The candidate should have a work experience of 1 year in his chosen occupation.
Contact Visa House on 01147114100 to get more information about how to become a part of the Saskatchewan province.