Are you looking to fulfill your study aspirations in US? We can offer the most exact help in this situation. USA is a dream study destination for most students. It’s also important to gain a study visa to study in this country. A student requires an F1 visa to work-study in USA. It’s granted after a student receives an I20 form from the university into which he has been granted admission.
The students flinch at the cost of higher education in this country. But there are various USA study visa scholarship programs which are available for the benefit of students:
The US universities are now giving priorities to international students, due to which the number of scholarships available for them is increasing by leaps and bounds. Here is a listing for the US scholarships for international students:
- Fulbright Foreign Student Program–This scholarship offers financial aid to students pursuing graduation and even professionals for the period of one year or greater. This scholarship is given to students from all the domains except medicine.
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship–This scholarship is available to international students to study in USA in any American university in the region of Washington DC. This scholarship is reserved for students who are able to prove any presence of leadership skills in them.
- Rotary Peace Fellowships–These scholarships are available in America to students who are pursuing master degrees in this country. However the condition is that the students should be pursuing a degree at the peace centers of Rotary, including the Duke University.
For students only belonging to developing countries:
- INSEAD Business School International Scholarships– These scholarships are offered to students pursuing education from INSEAD Business School for almost 50 countries.
- DAAD scholarships– These scholarships are available to students pursuing their master’s degrees in America and hailing from the different countries of Africa, Asia, Central America and Pacific Islands.
Work study in USA
As far as the working requirements in USA are concerned, they are of the following types:
- Curriculum practical training: This work study in USA opportunity is available to students during their course. The opportunities are available for students to work both on-campus and off-campus. The students are paid at excellent rates with wages rates equivalent to American workers. Under this kind of training, the students can opt to work during the afternoon time and take classes in evening.
Students pursing bachelors and masters degrees are eligible for this training. The study to USA costs are very feasible to meet through such scholarships.
The students can get excellent internship positions during their study to USA programs. The students can be given authorization by their university to work on campus and even off campus if it’s recognized by it that such work is a mandatory part of their curriculum.
The students get international exposure through such work study in USA programs. They not only meet their costs, but also get the opportunity of getting sponsored by any employer to stay in US through the granting of an H1B visa. The students also get the benefits of developing business etiquette and English fluency which are quite useful after doing jobs after pursuance of their degrees.
- Optional practical training The other kinds of training opportunities which are available to students are called the optional practical training opportunities. Such USA study visa training conditions allows students to pursue training while they are pursuing education or after completing it. But it’s important that the students have spent atleast 9 months towards the pursuance of their degrees. The USA Study visa hence gives a lot of opportunities to students to recover their educational costs. However, the STEM students are given the period of 3 years to pursue such training.
We at Visa House can help you get the most coveted F1 visa.